Sign up for your own PayPal business account!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Officially Endorsed by Knucklehead Strings

Officially Endorsed by Knucklehead Strings
Go to "Extended Family" and look for "Wilder Mountain"

Monday, May 30, 2011

Now accepting students!!!

Wanna Play? Guitar Instruction


I am now currently accepting students in the Upper Cumberland area.  You can find my information on my Google Places page as well as view some of my videos on my YouTube page.


Why learn to play the guitar?

How would you like to be:

•Successful at playing the guitar?
•Confident in your abilities as a musician?
•Passionate about making your own music?
•Impressed at your own progress as a performer?
•Totally comfortable playing in a band?
•Unafraid to perform in front of others and overcome stage fright?

My name is Eric Beaty and I live in the Algood/Cookeville, TN area. I have the hands-on, real-world experience you are looking for in a guitar teacher, and I'm ready to teach you how to become a real Guitar Hero!

Whether you want to play songs by the campfire, play like your favorite artists, play in a band, or just play
for your own personal pleasure, I can help you achieve your goals step-by-step by giving you the personalized lessons you need to become an accomplished guitar player.

Can't read music? Not to worry. I started playing guitar over 15 years ago with just a guitar and a few chords; everything grew from there.

Lessons start at $15 per 30 minutes once a week. I'll be your personal coach and teacher throughout your journey toward musical success. Give me a call at (931) 537-3483 and I'll get back with you as soon as possible.  If I'm not at home, please leave a message and be sure to leave your contact information.


Your guitar. My Experience. Perfect Combination!

Let's get started making you a better guitarist today! What do you say? Wanna Play?


No comments:

Post a Comment